A huge facility stretching over 30 hectares and offering 80,000 m2 of covered exhibition space, the Bordeaux Exhibition Centre can host any event ranging from international trade fairs and galas to sports competitions. For more information: www.bordeaux-expo.com.
ACCESS AND TRANSPORTATION
Deux sorties sur la rocade bordelaise (4A / 4C); Un parking de 7.000 places entièrement dédié.
- Line C
- Departure: Bordeaux Parc des Expositions/Cracovie
- Arrival: Gare de Bègles / Lycée Václav Havel
- Schedule: 5 AM to 12 AM (1AM on thursdays, fridays, saturdays)
- Frequency: 8 m (sat: 9 to 12 m, sun: 15 to 20 m)
- Line B
- Departure: Berges de la Garonne / Bassins à Flot
- Arrival: Pessac Centre/France Alouette
- Schedule: 5 AM to 00:40 AM (1:40 AM on thursdays, fridays, saturdays)
- Frequency: 8 m (sat: 10 m, sun: 15 to 20 m)
The train station of Bordeaux-Saint-Jean, known as Gare Saint-Jean, in Bordeaux, is the largest train station in the Aquitaine region, 3 hrs from Paris, travel time which is supposed to be shortened to roughly 2 hrs with the new LGV Sud Europe Atlantique line planned for 2017.
The trains arriving at the station come from or are going to Spain and cities like Arcachon, Toulouse, Lyon, Marseille, Strasbourg, Lille, Nantes and Nice. Connections with Bergerac, Périgueux, Angoulême, Agen, Pau, Libourne, La Rochelle, Limoges and Poitiers are frequent.
International Bordeaux Merignac Airport is located 15 kms from the event site.